Re: mobius

Dylan wrote:
> I'm finding my away around mobius. I'm trying to make the tracks loop to
> exact multiples of the first track recorded. Is this possible?

Set the Track Copy parameter to Timing.  Then, when you select a
track that is empty, it will automatically be given an initial loop
that is exactly the same size of the loop playing in the previous track.
 From there you can use Multiply to make it larger, or quantized
unrounded multiply (Multiply followed by Record) to make it smaller.

> Also may I suggest seperate CC maps for
> output and feedback levels- it would make mixing on the fly much easier.

Yes, good idea.

For general Mobius usage questions and feature requests, there is a Yahoo
group at groups.yahoo.com/group/zonemobius.

Jeff