Re: Line 6 DL4: Since we are on the subject.

I use 3-4 Line 6 Dl4s in my setup and have been noticing an issue with
the metal Toggle switches on them as of late. It seems that they get
worn out quickly and start getting jammed at horrible & crucial
moments. Maybe I am too hard on the metal toggle switches when I stomp
down on 'em but, I do not think that is the case. Have any of you ever
had this sort of problem with your DL4? thanks!
c.