Chrysalis and Definition (off-topic)

I know some of you are hip to the brilliant and obscure band from 1968
called Chrysalis, and their only album, "Definition." For those that are
not, consider a blend of all that was good and exciting with that heady
era:
strong melodic and harmonic excursions; brilliant and poetic lyrics that
probed deeply into love, sex, and - insects!; elements of jazz, folk and
classical intermingled with garage-rock guitars. If you've heard it, you
know. And I KNOW some of you have because some of you helped me get in
touch
with a couple of the original band members - Dr. Z, as I recall, did the
major hookup as he so often does so well.
    Well, you're about to hear it again, or you should scurry to your
paypal
accounts and order it up so you can hear it the first time, because the
album is being re-released as a CD, overseen by leader/songwriter Spider
Barbour Himself. Go to  http://www.revola.co.uk/ and do a search for
(artist) Chrysalis and (album) Definition. It should pop right up. I'll
meet
you, Sue, and Edna in Doctor Root's back shed.
Douglas Baldwin, coyote-at-large
coyotelk@optonline.net