software reverb to use with LIVE

Ok. I hate to ask another SOFTWARE question (I say this because there
is a purist in me that feels that all this software is distracting me
from the "real" business of looping. And don't ask me what I mean by
that, because I can't tell you. It's a gut feeling, like the way
sleeping late makes me feel guilty.)

So, I'm generally happy with LIVE except for the dog damn CPU load that
makes audio drop out. The only thing I've found to alleviate the
problem is to shut off all the LIVE plug ins (reverb, EQ, etc). I know
I can always run the outgoing audio through my Lexicon box, but I'm
trying to slim down my gear rack. I'm curious if anyone can recommend
any lightweight, stand-alone reverb apps that won't affect performance
too much.

Thanks very much!