(OT) Yet another FCB1010 question...

In my attempt to calibrate one of the expression pedals, I
inadvertently pulled the ribbon cable out of the housing of the FCB.

As I pressed my heel down the ribbon cable "snapped" up through the
housing, though I do not think it actually broke.

The question is: Has this happened to anyone out here and if so, were
you able to fix it yourself? I have no problem in taking it apart to
do so, but thought I would query this group first to see if it was
more complex than it appears.

I really didn't think I was putting that amount of pressure on the

Thanks!

Clint Allen
www.clintallen.com