Re: Footswitch question

Title: Re: Footswitch question
I've been using a MIDI foot controller for several years. I need to use the
standard echoplex footswitch for a gig. I plugged it in and it doesn't work.
I can't recall what parameter I need to change to make it switch from the
MIDI controller to the gtr plug. Can someone please remind me.

Thanks - klowy

EDP foot controller should work with standard guitar lead. It needs no parameter changes to make it work.

Tests

  1. Plug guitar lead into EDP FOOTPEDAL socket
  2. Take free end of guitar lead and briefly connect tip to sleeve. EDP should go into record. A second brief connection should take you out of record. You know the EDP and the lead are working now.
  3. Plug in the EDP footswitch and try it. If none of the buttons work, take the back off and see if the wires have fallen off or there are any short circuits.

Best wishes

Jeremy

http://www.masse.org.uk