Re: Too many beeps & boops

At 6:56 AM -0700 4/27/05, Wind-stick Devil wrote:
>Everyone that read them understood what I meant except you, Chris.

Really? How many people have you polled on this?

You see, when you extrapolate with your own opinion as the only data
point, you end up with a sphere, with your opinion resting comfortably in
the center. I'm sure that's very nice, but it might not be representative
of a larger body of opinion.

-

To me, calling someone's music "essentially self-indulgent noodling"
sounds like criticism, so when you later said that you weren't criticizing
anyone, it didn't ring true.

And by the way, I'm still waiting for an example of your "creative
instrumental licks". I think it's time for you to put up, or shut up. I
don't think that you posted links to any music either as "Wind-stick
Devil" or as "William Klemmer". Anyone who admits to seeing Yanni is at
least suspect, in my book.

I've posted some of these links before, but here are a few tracks from an
upcoming CD of mine (although it looks like my hosting service is down
right now, so you may have to try these a little bit later):
http://www.xfade.com/tunz/MultByAdd_Shorter.mp3
http://www.xfade.com/tunz/PlockPlock.mp3
http://www.xfade.com/bushed
http://www.xfade.com/tunz/Drops%20mix05.mp3

-C

--
Chris Muir           | "There are many futures and only one status quo.
cbm@well.com         |  This is why conservatives mostly agree,