Wind Stick Devil and the Bleepity Blooping

Ladies and Gentlemen

Haven't we all proven our point here. Most of us are indeed hobbyist and
doing this for love of it. No acclaim. No real money. No free drugs or
nubile willing groupies. Just love and art that interests us.

Why waste the energy slagging someone who is not particularly open or
willing to dialogue on the subject. Mr. WindStick Devil, you may well be a
genius musically. But be prepared to reap the consequence of broad over
generalizations. This list is about the exchange of ideas and not
slagging. Leave it die. Should you be willing to do so, I think the rest
of the list will.

I am a lurker and rarely pipe up. I appreciate the exchange of resources
and ideas here. I realize that alot of what I do with my looping device is
an utter load of wank only suitable for drug experiences and scaring my
border collie. Degenerating into personally willful, vindictive agendas
serves none of us. Sorry to appear too much Rodney King here, but can't we

Lurking