PURPLE HAND VIDEO and CD: ordering info

Thanks for all the good feedback guys on the video.   I love it myself and
think that David did a stellar job.
I love that despite being entirely digitally generated that it is quite
organic in feel.  That's what I'm trying to do
analagously with my abstract electronica as well so it's a nice match,
hopefully.

And  I'll have a page up for PURPLE HAND as soon as I can (I'm a really
novice when it comes to my website and until
recently I have depended on my beautiful and talented wife, Chris Wedertz
do all the design and upkeep.

In the meantime if any one wants to order it.   The cost is $15 in the
United States, Canada and Mexico and $20  USD outside of the
Western Hemisphere..    For an extra ten smackers I'll send you the hi res
copy of the video as well.  You can't even what a big file that is.
That's why you have to see Davids' work live as well.   He's amazing!
www.tristram.com

My paypal account is  looppool@cruzio.com

Thanks for the support.  Coming from our community it means more than most.

yours, gratefully,  Rick Walker