From: Rainer Thelonius Balthasar Straschill [mailto:rs@moinlabs.de]
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2005 11:11 PM
To: khartung@cableone.net
Subject: AW: Music Video for Purple Hand

Can aynone tell what I do if and when my QuickTime player (Xp in case
you're wondering) tells me he needs to download "QuickTime Authoring",
and after I tell him to go ahead and download it, he always tells me the
component downloaded is corrupted?

I also want to see that video, you stupid apple crew!

        Rainer