Re: LD CD Vol.3 project

Hi Stephen,

double CD  is impossible for me ,reason is cost and adjustment.
CD pressing cost is double and shipping cost (Japan to world wide) is high.
Japanese postal service is expensive.

and I did organize 8 compilation CDs total until now, I know
adjustment becomes more difficult as the number of it increases.
example,All will be overdue when 1 artist is late.

I will send agreement for LD CD Vol.3 project for off list, if
someone cancel for join for by some reason(fo example,it is Sunao's
organize in this time, hard to communication with English, or made in
Japan etc), I will ask to again LD list.

And my idea is, I think many people can organize make the compilation CD.
In this time, I am organizing and I order CD pressing.
Next one is please other person or label organize.
I think no same artist include next one, and next one.I don't know
how many artists want to join total, but I guess LD release 2 or 3
CDs per year.
And some part of CD sales use for donate to LD.

p.s.
I am Japanese and my English is poor.
I try to read Douglas Baldwin's message with dictionary, but it very
hard to read and understand for me.
I am sorry.

  Regards

  Sunao