Boomerang for Sale

Hey all,

I'm selling this pedal because I have a limited gear
budget and am going to be purchasing a less expensive
looper so I can also afford other stuff I want.  This
is in practically mint condition.  It is a Version 2
and comes with the AC adapter, all the original books,
a padded gig bag and will be shipped in the original
Boomerang box.  You can check it out here:

http://www.partyeastcarolina.com/photos/fullsize/161939.jpg

If you want to see any other pics just feel free to
ask but this is basically it.  Just thought I would
offer it up to this list before putting it on any
boards or ebay.  The price is $350 shipped.

Peace,

John