Pata Pata

  The song Pata Pata was written and recorded originally by Dorothy
Masuka.From Zimbabwe she went to hih school in S.A> and recorded in both
countries,which helped cross pollinate musical styles. Yo.Miriam Makeba
made
it famous. If you likje M.M.( and who could resist?) I reccomend Dorothy
Masuka

  I heard something from a radio when I was five, that I have later
researched as being "Pata Pata" with Miriam Makeba and I also got at  a
piano now and then when visiting my grand parents.