From: ArsOcarina@aol.com [mailto:ArsOcarina@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, May 02, 2005 9:03 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: John Abercrombie

Per and Kris,

Believe it or not. I'm a big Abercrombie too -- ever since my first
copy of the original "Gateway" album. Every time I hear the track
"Unshielded Desire" it makes my socks roll up and down and then
blows them off. If I could play like that I could die a happy man. If
I could've ever seen Abercrombie and DeJohnette duet like that live
it would've come close to the same sort of satisfaction.

I never heard the album "Characters" but since you say it uses
looping I'll now have to check it out. Thanks for mentioning it.

Best regards,

tEd ® kiLLiAn

"Different is not always better, but better is always different"

http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html
http://www.garageband.com/artist/ArsOcarina
http://www.towerrecords.com/product.aspx?pfid=2845073
http://www.netmusic.com/web/album.aspx?a_id=CBNM_17314

and Viztas. Yadda, yadda, yadda. Blah, blah, blah. So???

"Just because nobody understands you doesn't mean you're an artist."