RE: PCM 80...assign delay time to footpedal?

Ok

The memory seems ok,
In the control row don't forget to assign the foot pédal and the two
footswitch,
try to use adjust with points 0 1 2 3 on source
please give me the name of the algorythm you use so i should try the same
way
mi own PCM 80 is a 1.1 version and i use a foot pédal to control it

salut Daniel