vociferous malcontents Re: Andre appears again

 "I'm such a vociferous malcontent that I'll disagree with that too."

Gosh, this reminds me of a Bob Newhart episode wherein one of his
group-therapy participants said "we can't keep getting miffed and vexed at
each other"... miffed...heh heh...vexed...heh heh heh....
~Tim