RE: Gig Spam: Bay Area and Central Coast

Well...I was just about to drop a little "shameless self-promotion gig
spam"
on the list  but it seems Dan beat me to it.

I am quite excited about this show.  I am making a special trip up to
Santa
Cruz for the weekend....my semi-annual pilgrimage to the "Looping Center
of
The Universe"....

Hope to see a few of the list members there!

...and a splendid time is guaranteed for all...

Max Valentino