Re: VF-1 Re: Multi-Tap Delay: any smart idea ?

Title: Re: VF-1 Re: Multi-Tap Delay: any smart idea ?
Push the rotary select knob mutes/unmutes the FX. You can set it up in the menus if this mutes totally or just passes direct sound.

Jeremy

http://www.masse.org.uk

Because I'm relatively old-school, there's one thing that makes me nuts about my feature-packed VF-1, which I am only recently coming to know and love: I cannot find any button for effect in/out.

I have another Boss half-rack (the much older RPS-10), and this worthy device has a handy front-panel bypass pushbutton. (say that four times real fast, everybody!!!!)

Maybe I'm dense, but I cannot find anything like that on the VF-1. I did buy a nice cheap Rolls MidiBuddy to control the VF-1, and maybe someday I will have time to figure it out, but I feel I should have the option of just bypassing the lil' red box with the press of an easily-accessed button. Guess it's my stompbox background ;-)
~Tim
www.mungenast.com <http://www.mungenast.com>
www.cdbaby.com/all/timgoat <http://www.cdbaby.com/all/timgoat>
www.myspace.com/timmungenast <http://www.myspace.com/timmungenast>