-----Izvorna poruka-----
Šalje: RobotFan@aol.com [mailto:RobotFan@aol.com]
Poslano: 27. travanj 2005 23:22
Prima: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Predmet: Re: Loop Station, DD-20 or Line6 DL4?

In a message dated 4/20/2005 9:58:08 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, RobotFan@aol.com writes:

Okay, enough debate. I found the DD-20 at www.geartree.com  for $179 shipped and tax free.

So, I ordered it.

I'll post mp3s as  soon as get my act together with it.

Carl

Well, it's been a whole week. I checked my "Order Status" on Geartree's website and it showed as "pending".   WTF?

So, I called them up. They told me that the DD-20 is backordered (you guys glut them out or something? *g*).

I found that American Music Supply had them for the same price, no tax and "eligible for free shipping". I called them again and asked them to cancel my order.

When I got through the checkout, the total included a shipping fee. Apparently EVERY item is eligible for "free shipping" as long as you order more than $200 worth.

So, I called geartree back and got them to reinstate my order all over again.

I should get my heart's desire a week from Friday. A long time to wait. I'm very anxious to get my feet wet on this looping thing!

Carl

http://www.nod32.com