Re: Digitech JamMan???

 >>>I'm still looking for an *inexpensive* way (i.e. under $500 if at
all possible) to have multiple loops **of different and
not-necessarily-related lengths** looping together in the same box. I
know some of the more expensive units like the Repeater and the EDP can
supposedly do this, but boy I'd sure like a cheaper option. :}<<<

Yup, and I'd like a hybrid car that'll do 200 miles to the gallon,
that'll fit all my bass gear in the back and has satellite wifi
installed as standard, for under $500 if at all possible. Sadly, the R
and D on it, let alone the manufacturing cost means it'll cost a lot
more than that. It's probably the same with looping devices.

So for now, I'm happy to pay for quality. I'd rather that than have
people cut corners.

Steve
www.stevelawson.net