RE: No new features? (was: Electrix Repeater MK II: Web site selling it)

There you go:
http://www.electrixpro.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=8489&Main=84
89#Post8489

For the lazy ones:
With the new Repeater MK2, some of the enhancements you can expect are:

o Independent track looping control (can act like a sampler as well).
o Initial Record direct into overdub.
o Loop length pre-programming.
o Completely overhauled MIDI implementation that will give you greater
control over more features.
o Persistent settings on power down/power up. The unit now remembers your
setup.
o Sticky settings (stereo link, pan, pitch, metronome) optionally imported
to new loops on creation.
o Utilities menu for controlling system operation from the front panel,
including MIDI channel.

Issues fixed from System 1.10

o Vastly improved MIDI clock quality.
o Positive indication of muted channels.

As mentioned above, there are additional features not listed that will be
part of the new Repeater MK2 and OS 2.0. We have compiled the list of mods
from numerous user requests. Please keep in mind that our plans for the new
product and OS are baked and any other suggestions will have to wait for
the
next OS.

Many existing Repeater users want to know if they will be able to upgrade
the new OS. While it is our goal to offer an upgrade path (for a small
fee),
there may be some hardware changes required as it is likely that Repeater
MK2 will have significantly larger on-board memory. We will keep you posted
on this as information is available.

Second question on everyone's mind is "when and where can I get one"? We
expect them to be available in July at select retailers. However, we
caution
that there will be limited availability and if you want one, you should
visit your local retailer sooner than later and place a special order to
secure your position.

Lastly, people are asking "how much?". US Retail price is $749.

Hope this answers some open questions and we'll keep you posted on new
developments as info becomes available. If you're interested in staying in
the loop (no pun intended) for additional Electrix info, we'd encourage you
to join our email list located on our home page @ www.electrixpro.com.