Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2005 3:09 PM
Subject: Re: Boss DD-20

In a message dated 5/10/2005 6:08:16 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, biffoz@arczip.com writes:
Hi Carl,

If you happen to be going to a mixer, you could just put the delay on an aux send, and place a volume pedal in front of it, allowing you to pedal in whatever you deem worthy. Of course you'd still have to manage the volumes on the aux send for each instrument.

-Miko
My aux sends are already spoken for. Besides, there would still be the issue of every instrument being "recorded" unless I specifically kill the effects level for certain channels.

Carl