Re: Reccomended equipment for a beginning looper

On May 12, 2005, at 12:26, Marcello Nardi wrote:

> Hi everyone
> I opened a topic on the boards of the Eivind Aarset dedicated forum
> on www.molvaer.de. Anyone interested in him and his music feel free
> to get a look.
> My question is:
>
> Where to start to collect equipment for looping?
> Where did you start?
>
> Anyone who wants to answer this is more than welcome in our forum.
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Marcello Nardi
>
> Eivind Aarset Forum Central Scrutinizer
> on Nils Petter Molvaer Fan Community
> www.molvaer.de

Great tip, Marcello! I'll take a look. For a while I've been looking
for Eivind to make an interview with him to be published in the
biggest Scandinavian guitar player magazine. Maybe I can find some
contact info at the forum?

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
---