The AM/FM Show Playlist for May 14, 2005

http://soundscapes.us/amfm/playlists/2005/050514.html

I host the Saturday AM/FM Show every other week where I play electronic,
ambient, spacemusic, Progressive Rock, and an eclectic mix of other
genres.  The
show airs from 6:00 am to 8:00 am on WMUH Allentown, 91.7 FM and on the
internet.  I also host Afterglow every Thursday from 8:00 am to 9:30 am.

                    Show #67                    May 14, 2005.

During Phase I of this show, I continued the special on the sampler CDs
that
come with each issue of E-dition electronic music magazine.

I also played music of artists and bands to be appearing in the area at
the New
Jersey Proghouse, the Gathering, and electro-music 2005.

New Jersey Proghouse - http://njproghouse.com
The Gathering - http://www.thegatherings.org
electro-music - http://event.electro-music.com

Phase I/Space:

ARTIST                  TRACK                    ALBUM (label)
======================= ========================
===============================
VA [Jeffrey Koepper]    Between Dreams           E-dition #1 (Groove)
VA [Kees Aerts]         Undelivered Delivery     E-dition #1 (Groove)
VA [Michael Stearns]    Neon Sheba               E-dition #1 (Groove)
Wave World              Odyssey Part V           Dimensions (Quantum)
Jonn Serrie             And the Stars Go With    And the Stars Go With
You (New
                          You                      World)

Phase II/Eclectic:

ARTIST                  TRACK                    ALBUM (label)
======================= ========================
===============================
VA [Tim Story]          Glass Green              Relaxation (Windham Hill)
VA [schonherz and       Bayangume                Relaxation (Windham Hill)
  Scott]
Dave Peck               Rutenga Station          Endo-Spectra (none)
Kitaro                  Dancing Flower           Sacred Journey of
Ku-Kai Vol.2
                                                   (Domo)
Amy X. Neuburg          My God                   Residue (Other Minds)

Phase III/Progressive Rock:

ARTIST                  TRACK                    ALBUM (label)
======================= ========================
===============================
Hidria Spacefolk        Kokkola                  Live Eleven am (NEARfest)
Hidria Spacefolk        Pangaia                  Live Eleven am (NEARfest)
Kaipa                   The Dodger               Mind Revolutions
(InsideOut)
Proto~Kaw               Theophany                Before Became After
(InsideOut)

 * = exerpt
VA = Various Artists (compilation)

I return to the AM/FM Show in four weeks on May 14.

On the next show, I will continue the special on the sampler CDs that
come with
each issue of E-dition electronic music magazine.  I will also play
music from
artists appearing at the electro-music 2005 festival.

Bill
==========================================================================================================
Host of the AM/FM Show every other Saturday at 6:00 am EDT (GMT-4:00).
Phase 1: Electronic, ambient, and space music to bring you back from
"Beyond the Barriers."
Phase 2: Mixed bag of acoustic, electric, pop, or New Age.
Phase 3: Progressive rock from past masters to comtemporary releases.
Web Site - http://soundscapes.us/amfm
Listen to WMUH Allentown locally at 91.7 FM or on-line at
http://www.muhlenberg.edu/wmuh  and  click  the
REAL AUDIO link or go directly to
rtsp://helix.muhlenberg.edu:554/broadcast/live.rm
The progdj list solves that problem.

The progdj list is the place to go in order to see  playlists  and  CD
and  concert  reviews  by  DJs  of
progressive rock-friendly radio programs.    Anyone interested in seeing
playlists can join.   There is NO
SPAM because I keep the spammers out before the members ever see any
hint of it.

The progdj list is for DJs (obviously!) and band members, record label
personnel, promoters, managers, and
anyone else interested in seeing what gets played on the air.   Need to
find who is playing  prog  on  the
radio?  Go to the progdj list.