Re: yet another echoplex

On May 16, 2005, at 17:24, synthesis@swipnet.se wrote:

> hello there list!
>
> after a couple years with a fully loaded whiteface echoplex i
> realized i have to take the dive into stereo but trying to get hold
> of an echoplex is not that easy. gibson "acts" as if i didn't exist
> - their reps here in sweden claim there is no such product, the
> echoplex "site" on the gibson uk site (http://www.gibson.com/
> products/strings/echoplex/contactinfo.html) has out of date contact
> info (telephone numbers go nowhere at all, and their email address
> bounces). anybody here have an echoplex they want to let go of, or
> know where I can find a used or new one?
>
> synthesis@swipnet.se
> still in Stockholm

I remember a post from Steve Lawson, UK, where he said he had four
and could sell some of them. But that was rather long ago. I'm too in
Stockholm and I had to order my EDP from Gibson/Trace Elliot London
even though Luthman Scandinavia was supposed to import them into
Sweden. Luthman later dropped the product and I guess you have to
order from abroad or find someone willing to sell a used one.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
---
www.looproom.com (international)