Re: surround looping

> Hi there,
>
> Here is the address to send your instructions to:

To post to the list, send your mail to:

  Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

If you ever need to unsubscribe, send mail to:

  Loopers-Delight-request@loopers-delight.com

with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject and the body. (without the
quotes!)
Make sure that your signature file is turned off.

http://www.masse.org.uk