Re: Free Looper coming with Tiger!

You have to move or copy the AULooper file into the
correct location for the system to find it.  It's not
actually installed and ready for use yet - it's just
sitting on your hard drive waiting to be put in the
right place.  =)

Copy the AULooper.component file from:

Developer / Extras / CoreAudio / AudioUnits / AULooper

and copy it to:

Library / Audio / Plug-Ins / Components

It should work after that.
Mike

--- obadia <obadia@clumsybeats.org> wrote:
> i installed Xcode Tools but when i try to load
> Looper.trak it says
> "document couldn't be loaded because it countains
> the following audio
> units that cannot be found: CoreAudio AULooper"
> can i lauch it from Live or Cubase?
> any idea?
>
> thank you
>
> stéphane
>

> > On May 17, 2005, at 9:29, Per Boysen wrote:
> >
> >> .....ou set one part to reverse mode everything
> you record is
> >> coming back reversed, way cool!
> >>
> >> Recording mode can be set to Insert, Overdub or
> >
> > ...Replace mode (sorry, I hit the send button too
> early by mistake).
> >
> > I was not able to overdub record - the EDP way -
> by adding layers in
> > a sound-on-sound like way. Maybe the term
> "Overdub" has a different
> > meaning for Apple? Or I might have missed
> something. Will do some
> > more tests here.
> >
> > Anyway, the things I like right away are the
> reverse recording, the
> > pitch transpose and also the Resync button (lining
> it all up in sync
> > after mangling loops with reverse and pitch). You
> can have a lot of
> > fun with only those functions. I have only tried
> it on a dual G5 but
> > will also try it on a 1,25 MHz Powerbook. YOu
> always have to be
> > careful to not run out of CPU power with those
> powerbooks ;-)
> >
> > / per

Yahoo! Mail Mobile
http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail