Re: Boss DD-20 review

In a message dated 5/17/2005 6:18:53 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, mech@m3ch.net writes:

Me! Memememememe!  PLEASE!!!

Sorry for the emphasis, but I just grabbed a DD-20 (based on some of the
great things said here) and I'm currently fighting off a case of buyer's
remorse.  I know that I merely need some time to dive in and get to all the
cool things in there, but it's just not clicking yet.  Hopefully some of
the great work you've written up, Douglas, will help get me a bit more
inspired.  :)

         --m.
If it makes you feel any better, I went through buyer's remorse with my DD-20 too. I almost sold it on eBay.

However, after a couple of weeks now, I'm glad I have it and won't part with it. It takes some getting used to, no doubt there.

Keep plugging away at it.

Carl