Re: unsubscribe

Title: Re: unsubscribe
I think you will need to send the unsubscribe message from the email address you subscribed with in the first place.

send mail to:

  Loopers-Delight-request@loopers-delight.com

with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject and the body. (without the quotes!)
Make sure that your signature file is turned off.

Best wishes and happy travelling.

Jeremy

http://www.masse.org.uk

unsubscribe

P;LEASE NOTE ,I,VE TRIED THE PROPER METHOD TO UNSUBSCRIBE TO DIGEST BUT IT WAS RETURNED NOT NONE

tHANKS FOR ALL HELP,OFF TRAVELLING SOON ANDWANT TO MINIMISE MY INBOX

PLEASE RECEIPT

Want to get more out of e-mail? Then get  Outlook Live! <http://g.msn.com/8HMAENUK/2737??PS=47575>