New Digitech Jamman

Hi guys,
in these times there a lot of new loop-machine.
I don't know if anyone know the new Jamman, so this is the link:

It looks like the DD-20, but brings some of the features of the repeater (99 loops storage, CFC up to..... 2 GB...but...it has the same DD-20 or RC20XL limitations, bacause, differently from the original Jamman rack unit, it' mono and no midi compatible !
It costs $299, a good price for all the looper in the euro area.

I'm not interested in this because of the mono and midi limitations..I prefer the DD-20 and the repeater I own. Maybe, I will be interesting in buying the new Repeater MKII, if they fixed that burbling sound..
What's your opinion ?
Fabio