Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2005 3:09 PM
Subject: a tenth of a mil or finer

Many of us have experienced the relation between pitch and high-feedback delays in the one- to twenty-ms range. Is anyone aware of a delay device that is adjustable to one ten-thousandth of a second, or one tenth of a millisecond? Or finer? It would then be able to come closer to our system of tempered tuning and generate delays more in sync with pitch...
dB