Re: Dimension Beam?

I use the original Dbeam as a midi controller for various synths
live. Oddly I discovered it on the MC505 first but then "graduated" to the
real thing :)

On Wed, 25 May 2005, Michael Stauffer (Circular Logic) wrote:

> Hi y'all,
>
> Does anyone out there use a Dimension Beam from Interactive Light (their
> sights dead). It was made in the 90's and puts out an infrared light
> field for 3D parameter manipulation. Am having trouble finding one
> anywhere, other than in a Roland keyboard which I don't really want.
>
> Cheers,
> Michael

HELP WANTED PRODUCTIONS - Http://www.HelpWantedProductions.com
"Bringing you the best in Organic Electronic music since we started..."

Home of the Unusual Instrument and Recording Gallery with pictures and
info of Tube recorders, Omnichords, weird guitars, Casios, and more.