Re: RE: show: Fukadugalon, 26 May 2005, Raleigh NC USA

On Wed, 25 May 2005, Timothy Mungenast wrote:

> Wow! You made me wish I lived in North Carolina! Honestly, it sounds
>like a
> hell of a show. Will anyone be recording it?
> ~Tim M

Tim:

Thanks for the kind words. Yes, we've made arrangements to have the show
recorded. We haven't decided what to do with the recording, assuming it
happens.

A more general comment:
Anyone coming through the Raleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill (Research
Triangle Park) area of North Carolina, feel free to get in touch with me
and I'll try to help set up a performance, perhaps a house concert if
nothing else can be found (or if you already have a performance set up,
I'd be happy to provide a local opener :) ), or help with finding crash
space if needful.

best,
Steve B
Phasmatodea     http://www.phasmatodea.net/