Re: Live Software Loopers

Yeah, I'd definitely recommend Mobius (http://www.zonemobius.com).  I
was having great fun with it before the Windows half of my Linux/Windows
box died.  At this point Mobius is the only reason I'd put any time in
reinstalling Windows on the machine. :)

One more thing I'd recommend is saving your pennies for an FCB1010
(about $150 new).  It's a pedal type MIDI controller.  Hook it up to
your laptop and (after a little programming) you can trigger your
software looper with your feet; a neccessity in my opinion.  (If you go
this route, check out http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fcb1010/ for help
getting the FCB set up.  It can be a little intimidating at first.)

Good luck!
Todd