Re: Drum Loops?

     Jonathan,

     You can go to Adobe's website and download a whole bunch of drum
loops as well as other kinds
of loops in a lot of different styles.  You don't even have to have a
registered copy of Audition
to download them.  From there, you can layer together whatever loops you
like to make a more or
less complex sound to your taste.

     The .cel file is (I believe) unique to Audition and you can use .wav
files just as easily.
There is a lot of stuff in the manual on how to do all this, though most
of my learning from the
analog world was able to transfer over easily to the world of Audition
(Cool Edit Pro).

     Stephen

>>>    Hey Loopers,
    I'm trying to do some home recording, nothing fancy, just "demo"
recordings.  I just got Adobe
Audition, and I'm starting to figure it out.  It looks like I can use drum
loops in Audition and
play my other tracks over it, which is something I've never been able to
do before.  I'm just a
bass player, so all this technical stuff is beyond me.
    Anyway, I'm looking for some drum loops or samples or whatever you
call it, to experiment
with.  I just want regular old drums, not hip hop stuff or MIDI samples.
I tried looking for some
on my own, but all I could find was stuff for DJ's, or drum tracks with
all sorts of extra stuff
on top of the actual drums.
    Can anyone point me in the right direction or give me any advice?  The
files I have now are
.cel files, if that makes any difference.  I feel like I'm in way over my
head here, all I want to
do is have some drum tracks on my little home recordings.
    Thanks!
    -Jonathan<<<

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/online.html