RE: Live Software Loopers

Cheapest way to go is unloved/underappreciated hardware like the Zoom 2100 (under $50).
~Tim

----- Original Message -----
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: 5/27/2005 12:35:34 AM
Subject: Live Software Loopers

Hi there :-)

I am a young, aspiring musician with (unfortunately) empty pockets. What is the cheapest way possible to do live looping during performances? I've been looking for software that does the equivalent of looping hardware. So, for example, during a gig I'd be able to hook up my guitar to a laptop, play something, and have it start looping immediately after I finish (maybe by hitting the spacebar or something). Does such software exist or will I have to save up for some hardware?

Much thanks,
~ Peter