modding EDPs for Street music?

Hi list,

I just tried to ask the archive first of all, but anything I entered
returned 0 Matches....?

anyway, I own an EDP and would like to mod it to be battery powered.
Do there exist any experiences on this?
Or where could I get a (partial) schematic?
I´m no real expert, but from a quick glance, I would say that there are
at least three different voltages produced by the device´s power supply.

So, one interesting goal would be to keep the number of batteries
employed small.

Any suggestions?

Manfred