Re: mp3s for you -> places & festivals in sweden

> Thank for your comment, Stéphane.
> I was very very happy, reading that my music "touched" you !
> I'd like to come in Sweden for playing. Let me know if there are
>festivals
> or other places for playing ambient music.

Hi,
festival in Sweden: http://www.norbergfestival.com/B1.htm
festival in Finland: http://www.koneisto.com/flash.html
concert place & events organisers: http://www.fylkingen.se/
concert place: http://www.ugglan.de.vu/
conert place: http://www.kulturhuset.se/default.asp?id=3198&Category=Lava
events organisers: http://www.nursery.a.se/arkiv.html
studios & events organisers: http://www.ems.rikskonserter.se/default2.asp

listening to your music i'd suggest you get in touch with the Nursery
people & Fylkingen first. in fact i'm French living in Stockholm so there
might be other places i don't know yet... i'll let you know if i remember
other festivals.

Stéphane Obadia
http://www.clumsybeats.org