Re: Drummachine?

Mark,

I own a Korg Electribe S MKII and love it! Really easy to learn and use,
small in size, good fx and smart media slot. (you can even copy .wav
files directly onto the card and load them into the Electribe)
Best to use it as drum sampler because the memory is about 3 MB only.

For sequencing I use the Yamaha RM1x which is cheap (about 300 EUR) but
a bit more complicated. Additionally it has a synthesizer with effect
unit onboard. No killer sounds but you'll always find something
interesting.
The Yamaha RS-7000 is the follow-up to the RM1x and has increased memory
and a sampler onboard. (price about 800 EUR).

Scherer