Re: 3 Mah-na mah-na MP3s Here

I like the one where Ernie counts fire engines to try to get to sleep and
the
fire engines wake Bert up.

And another one with what might be the "manah manah" guy again. There were
three
muppets and they would all say the same word:

Muppet1: Cat
Muppet2: Cat
Muppet3: Cat

Muppet1: Rat
Muppet2: Rat
Muppet3: Rat

Muppet1: Chat
Muppet2: Chat
Muppet3: Chat

"WELL, A FAT CAT SAT ON A MAT AND HAD A CHAT WITH A RAT..."

Something like that. :)

I remember seeing a Sesame Street in the last few years, and they were
still
playing that really tripped out cartoon with the kid who gets lost and the
guy
tells him "Remember everything you passed, and when you go back, make the
first
thing the last".

Whoever made that was doing some serious acid...

Mark Smart
http://www.marksmart.net/