Denver area Loopsters

Recently retired and relocated to beautiful Evergreen Co.  In the
process of setting up my home studio/ recording space and am interested
in meeting/ working/ jamming with any musicians (loopers or non
loopers) in the area.  (I'm also interested in "fleshing out" my
"lo-key/ semi-acoustic/ solo/ loop improv. gigging project
-"LightsEdgeProject-with a bassist (upright would be great), horn, and
percussionist (hand drums). Anybody interested can reach me via this
list or my website (under recon) at:
<< http://homepage.mac.com/pmimlitsch/Menu10.html >>  Thanks for
listening. - Paul