an evening at building 30

|| |||| | || |||| | ||| | | || | |||| | | || | ||| | || |||| | || ||| | || | | |||| | ||| | | | ||| | | ||||| ||
a 106 BLDG 30 event

Bruce Tovsky & Tracy Wuischpard are pleased to announce
their premiere event at 106 BLDG 30 in the Brooklyn Navy Yard

an evening of short works

ETHER
a short video/sound piece by Bruce Tovsky

DREAM SONGS
a new quadraphonic sound piece by John Hudak

and a live improv trio with
David Linton, Brooks Williams and Bruce Tovsky

free

appropriate refreshments will be served

projection video and quadraphonic sound

this evening is part of the Electronic Music Foundation's
"HipChips" Festival
www.emf.org

Building 30 is located at 63 Flushing Avenue, in the Brooklyn Navy Yard.
It is the second building on the right just inside the Cumberland St. entrance.
The Brooklyn Navy Yard is a gated facility; you will need to tell the guard
that you're going to NY Creative, Suite 106, Building 30.

for more information and directions go to:
http://www.skeletonhome.com/106BLDG30/106BLDG30_2.html

for more info on Building 30 go to www.building30.com

bruce tovsky
www.skeletonhome.com

"Reality is whatever refuses to go away when I stop believing in it.."
Philip K. Dick