RE: Strategies (was: Re: Improv loops (was Re: Upcoming gig)

at the last several "away gigs" i have taken less and less stuff thus
making my guitar playing more focused upon.....i could not play a "solo
guitar" gig without a looper.....my music is fairly simple, but what is
interesting to me is, in my studio i can bring more emotion to my "simple"
music moreso than in front of people and other loopers....."if these folk
only knew how simple what i am doing really is they would soundly beat me
upside the head", this is what i'm thinking as i stare at the floor
"looping" in dread hoping to keep my dirty little secrets.....so i also
say, "bring on the meds!".....don't let abject fear come between you and
your music!.....:).....mic