RE: Why I'm starting to loath news paper music critics

> For the first year out performing, I made up all my press quotes. Made
up the papers, the tv and radio shows I was on. I made up slick reviewer
names like 'Chip O'Donnel'. As I got more reviews, I replaced the fake
ones with the real ones.

Dave Eichenberger
http://www.hazardfactor.com

I like this...very clever. I wonder if one could get away w/ this w/
some intense free jazz, chaotic material....like cecil taylor, song x,,
etc   at least your reviewer "got it"'.  After doing some research on
mine and validation w/ other local musicians, I discovered the
issue.....he suffers from neanderthalis criticalis. Common disorder I
hear.  In short, can't think outside of the box......duhhhhhh....you
can't use ethnic percussion to play non-ethnic music.....dat ain't right
in dem places in idaho.  ;)

K-