Re: Definitive List of Every Looper Ever Made

> digital looping does not quite have the depth and warmth of analog looping that i use in studio.

I completely agree. I've been using my Revox and similar machines since the mid-70's. But I also
use Digitech stuff - (2) PDS-8000's, (4) 7.6 Time Machines, (2) RDS-4000's,  (1) RDS-8000 and a
DOD DFX-94 pedal. The older stuff sounds less brittle to my ears...

BTW, I contributed the Time Machine manual on LD.