Re: I'm going to be unsubscribing.

Or use gmail, which 1) lets you hide all this stuff under a label  2)
consolidates all mail messages with the same subject: under one
"thread".

If you use AOL mail, you're going to have a lot of trouble with more
than a low volume of email...

--
     /t

http://ax.to ... extreme NY arts and music calendar