Back after a loong "sleep"..

So, what can i say. I'm back. After a lot of turmoil in my worklife.

What happend to my VST Looping Plugin "Wecho Wecho"? Well, basicly it's
on ice. Practicly it boils down to sync-issiues and problems with
floating point calculations in different VST-hosts.

So anyway, i'm still livelooping on a regular basis, and i will (if i
get some time over) put some recorded stuff up soon. :)

On an other note. I went to the Jamie Cullum concert at Cirkus,
Stockholm, Sweden last night. And 'lo and behold! Jamie did a cover of
the White Stripes song "Seven Nation Army" (is it their song or did they
also do it as a cover?) and i believe he used the Boss RC-20 Loop
Station and a microphone. Clapping, Punching the mike, Drumming on the
Piano, Strumming the strings in the piano. As a base and then he jammed
and sang to that, and the whole venue went wild giving him standing
ovations!

So add Jamie Cullum to the list. All in all it was a great evening. :)

Now i'm off to get some breakfast. Maybe i'll put up some mp3s for you
all later today. :P

/Tias - Livelooper dee lite.....