From: Torstein H. Rem [mailto:thelgere@online.no]
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2005 1:16 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: what about patchbay ?

It\s not clear to me if you are looking for a patchbay or a line mixer.
A patch is great for routing and making gear accessible but it won`t mix several sourches down to stereo. I have a couple of the Rane SM82 line mixers and they are solid and clean sounding. Eight stereo ins, stereo send and return, balanced stereo out (if needed) etc. The SM26 is a more simple version. Both can be found on ebay;

Probably several here who use different brands of line mixers as well as the smaller Mackie and Behringer mixers.