Repeater MK2 group buy. Alto music. (was: Repeater MK2 group buy?)

OK, got an email back from Jon over at Alto and
they've got a bunch on order and have offered us a
nice discount.  I don't want to start publishing their
price, so email me privatly if ya'll are interested
and I guess I'm the go between unless Jon subscribes
and starts dealing with it himself.

Mark