"Microscopic Horrors" Loop Music Microscopy DVD Now Available Digitally

Last year I announced the availability of a new experimental music video
DVD that I produced, entitled "Microscopic Horrors."  This was a loop
music video - partly educational and partly a parody of 50's sci-fi /
horror flicks - of live microscopic organisms that I shot with my USB
enabled microscope at 400X magnification, and then added music from my CD
"Places" as the soundtrack.  I gave away a bunch of these little suckers
at Y2K4, and also sent free copies to about 15 of you on this list.

I posted some small, lower quality samples of this DVD to the Looper's
Delight shortly after releasing the DVD, but very recently I finally
ripped the entire DVD to mpeg and then converted to smaller Windows Media
and Real Media formats. So, here's the whole thing available for download!

http://box.net/public/khartung/files/250088.html (WMV)
http://box.net/public/khartung/files/250072.html (RM)

Also, you can find out more about the DVD here:
http://www.boisemusicians.com/DVD.htm

"I haven't found anything similar, which is kind of a surprise. It is a
cool topic. I really enjoyed your video work. It reminded me oddly of
something from Lovecraft-- moving gelatinous shapes mounted on walls--
very cool!" (Thomas Park, Mystified, www.mystifiedmusic.com)

"Wonderful, and very creative" (Michael Peters, Musician and Artist,
www.michaelpeters.de/)

"This film will move the viewer at one level or another rather than
leaving a sense of blasé', but only those who share Hartung's sense of the
absurd and understand his humor will truly 'get it'" (Grant Keely,
Musician/Writer/InfoTech Deviant)

I enjoyed making this video so much, that I hope to produce a "Microscopic
Horrors II" next spring, and this time I'd like to get some of you
involved in composing your own loop music as components of the soundtrack.
 I think some of you might get a kick out of writing music to videos of
bizarre microscopic organisms.

Cheers,

Krispen Hartung
http://www.krispenhartung.com